Monday, April 16, 2018

This next doorway of light that you enter into has been seeking you – As you are seeking it by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan

This next doorway of light that you enter into has been seeking you –  As you are seeking it



Everything that you see in the landscape of your eyes and heart is yours.  It belongs to no other but you.  The responsibility that you hold for your world is held within your line of sight every minute of every day. By adhering to laws of purity, you will heal your internal and external worlds.  By adhering to laws of divinity, you will by-pass the speed limit of earth limitations.  This next doorway of light that you enter into has been seeking you – as you are seeking it.  All things that your heart desires are made manifest through your yearnings, however these manifestations do not always take the form you so instructed.



View your daily events as a heart’s desire that has manifested on a tangible level.  Look forward to each morning with a knowing that you will surpass the previous days limitations.  It matters not how you entered the field of inquiry.  It matters only that you enter.  The stages of judgment that you place upon your self are yours for the birthing and yours for the dismantling.



Seek not the approval of those in your world, those in your family, or those in your heart – but seek the approval of your soul and your fine light.  For never in your external world will others hold you up to the light that you are so destined to hold.  It is in this knowing that you will by-pass many obstacles that you have self-imposed from your beginning.  Each day give to your self – a quality and quantity of love that you feel comfortable in receiving. You give to yourself truth that you feel comfortable hearing. the Universe – your Mother/Father/God – does not ask you to learn through negativity or fear or pain, That is a human choice.



Every morn with your first breath back from the light realms declare "on this day, I will receive all that brings me joy and light and love. I am not available for this day to be bad or negative or filled with worry. I will not allow this day to destroy my dreams, my hopes, or my hearts desires.  I will embrace this day with the fullness of my divinity.  I no longer choose to learn the hard way. I choose Light, knowing that what I set my thoughts upon in this day shall be rendered free to manifest and so it shall be.  I will fly with winged horses far above what keeps me limited.  For it is I and not another that clips the wings of my soul and drowns my dreams.  On this day, I cease blaming others for what I do not have, for what I do not feel, for what I do not experience.  For the voice of the divinity within me is loud and clear. 

Support Where You Receive Your Spiritual Truths

Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
PO Box 217
Dandridge, Tennessee
37725-0217
www.thequantumawakening.com
thequantumawakening@gmail.com